Who do I need to inform about the ALLEF exchange?

Before applying you should discuss the exchange with your child’s school.  They are often surprised by the idea of the exchange but ALLEF can help deal with any concerns they may have. You also need to inform social services and this is best done after you have made the decision to apply. We also recommend you discuss the exchange with your wider family and anyone else closely connected with your family. You may find that some people will be quite shocked that you can contemplate letting your child live abroad for six months, but others will be very supportive and enthusiastic.

Categorized as FAQs

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *