Who do I contact if I have a problem when my child is away or when a foreign child is staying with us?

Your local rep is your first point of contact for any queries or problems. If they are away at the time, you can contact one of the co-ordinators.

Categorized as FAQs

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *